Four events planned in May are designed to educate and encourage Vermonters to defend the Constitution in the face of government over-reach during the Covid State of Emergency:
- Saturday, May 1, Main Street Park in Rutland at 12noon.
- Sunday, May 2, Gardner Park Bandstand in Newport, 2:00pm.
- Saturday, May 15, Statehouse in Montpelier at 12noon.
- Sunday, May 16, Burlington (location to be announced) at 2:00pm.
Each event will include several speakers on the topics of rights of citizens to assemble, have privacy, have autonomy over our own bodies and to free speech. All Vermonters who are concerned about personal liberty are welcome to attend. Bring a flag and a neighbor!
Speakers at each event include:
- Steve Merrill, NEK-TV host of “It’s News To Us” and the first reporter in Vermont to cast doubt on the Jay Peak fiasco a few years ago.
- Alice Flanders, an Aero-space engineer, Naval Master instructor and language expert who ran for the Vermont House in 2020.
- Ericka Redic is an accountant and small business owner in Burlington who ran for VT Senate in 2020.
These events are organized by the newly formed Vermont Liberty Network, details can be found at vtliberty.net or on Facebook.