Chobani, Starbucks, Dick’s Sporting Goods, etc. will fly employees to abortion-destination state
By Guy Page
Following the overturning of Roe V. Wade, many states are restricting access to abortion. If Democrat gubernatorial candidate Brenda Siegel and some legislators get their wish, Vermont will become a welcoming, taxpayer-supported safe haven for women seeking abortions (see below).
Many large corporations doing business in Vermont and with Vermonters have committed to free transportation for employees seeking to travel to Vermont for abortions. These companies will cover or reimburse U.S. employees who need to travel to receive abortions due to restrictions in their home states, According to a June, 2022 Reuters news report:
- American Express
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Levi Strauss
- Ralph Lauren
- Tesla Inc
- Unilever (owner of Ben & Jerry’s & Seventh Generation)
- Walt Disney Co
- Wells Fargo
- Zillow Group
In a campaign statement released July 7, Democrat gubernatorial candidate Brenda Siegel, Chittenden Central Senate candidate and Essex Rep. Tanya Vyhovsky, and Burlington Rep. Barbara Rachelson – all Progressive Democrats – agreed to push for additional laws to:
- Make Vermont a safe haven for all who are here and all who come here to seek abortion for any reason.
- Change Vermont’s extradition laws in order to protect doctors, anyone who supports someone accessing abortion.
- Increase state funding to pay for out-of-staters’ abortions so they won’t have to use their own insurance coverage.
- Change Vermont’s fair and impartial policing policy to include Vermont law enforcement not cooperating with out of state investigations into reproductive health care.
- Codify access to contraception through an equal rights amendment to our Vermont constitution, guaranteeing marriage equality and LGBTQIA rights as well.
- Plan and prepare for intrastate refugees to Vermont.
- Fight a federal ban on any of these issues, including working with other like-minded states.
- Pass mandatory paid family and medical leave to support those who do carry a pregnancy to term.
“I Am Legion, For We Are Many”.
And between now and the time when He is amongst us again – SPREAD THESE NAMES & BOYCOTT!
Abortion IS murder.
Soon the businesses that support abortion will be “out of business”. God will no longer allow the evil of “killing children” to exist in any form. I pray they take heed for their sake. It is coming soon. I would not even want to be employed by them.
Our state known for Maple Syrup, Fall Foliage Season, Skiing, Lake Champlain and Rural Settings now to become the abortion center is totally sick!!! and outrageous!!!!!
FYI… A group of us along with Gregory Thayer will be holding a sign/flag wave this Friday Oct. 21st in front of St. Albans City Park at 4:30pm – 5:45pm in support of Gerald Malloy as well as vote NO on Prop 5/Article 22. Please feel free to join us to do away with this evil. We need to be out there to take our state back!!! Thanks….
Vermont’s new license plate motto, The Baby Killing state. All those companies can go to hell and they will. This is a sickness!
Here’s what all those companies aren’t saying ;
” We don’t care about you or your Baby. It will cost us much less to pay for you to kill the Baby and get you back to work as soon as possible.
It has nothing to do with your right to choose. It has nothing to do with protecting your rights.
It is all about our bottom line and you are a Pawn in our game.
Now kill the Baby and get back to work. “