Business & Service Directory
One Day In July
New Life Crew – Pete Fiske
Alabaster Home Repair – William Moore, Johnson VT, 888-3930
Planet Massage – Suzan Seymour
New Beginnings Christian Church, St. Johnsbury
Mangan PI – serving all Vermont
Johnson Real Estate Group – Neil Johnson
Robert Rich Tax & Financial Services
North Country Welding Supply – Dana Colson
Advertise Your Business or Service for as little as $10/month. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CJ on Interstate compact bills signed
- Mark S on Scott vetoes legislative pay hike: “it doesn’t seem fair”
- Betty Moore on Video: Bernie Sanders, ‘race’ books, and Jesus Loves Me, This I Know
- Patrick Finnie on Video: Bernie Sanders, ‘race’ books, and Jesus Loves Me, This I Know
- sword of truth on McClaughry: of electrification and freezing pipes
- Jean Rees on Traffic deaths at five-year high
- Melissa Casey on Sanders: No on Congress budget deal – Biden should invoke 14th Amendment
- Melissa Casey on Balint: Yes on Congress budget deal – abolish the debt ceiling
- Melissa Casey on Voluntary paid family leave begins Phase One July 1
- Melissa Casey on Scott vetoes legislative pay hike: “it doesn’t seem fair”
- jamesvitolanese on Underage, non-citizen voting vetos face override
- jamesvitolanese on Man under firearms ban jailed after found with loaded AR-15
- Pam Baker on Klar: Globalists seek to further industrialize American farms
- Kevin Dougherty on Balint: Yes on Congress budget deal – abolish the debt ceiling
- Cathy on McClaughry: of electrification and freezing pipes
Way past time !
YES! Great Cartoon! SO TRUE! JOE BIDEN should be in the cartoon too!
It’s so………..interesting that the left and the progressives are ALWAYS touting “wokism” and all the problems with “entitled white men.”
Yet, their party picks TRULY ENTITLED, “old white men” over and over and over as their Party Representation. Depraved Minds?
I’d rather vote for a pig than for another one of these corrupt politicians !
EVEN A PIG WITHOUT LIPSTICK
there is so much corruption in Washington, which by the way…has trickled down over the years to our local levels
We need a new Slate of people…..that are looking out for those who pay them…..us!
and its time for TERM LIMITS 2 terms, no paycheck for life, go back to your previous job……oh maybe you never had one…….well theres always time to get that done…..
They are all worthlessness, only looking out for their own power grab. We need to implement TERM LIMITS Is there any congressional folks that are not lawyers or smell like one?
Sign on to the Convention of States. They are trying to implement term limits.