A man with an extensive record of violating conditions of release from arrest and probation and parole was arrested Monday for assault and disorderly conduct in the downtown area, police say.
November 6, at about 3:44 pm, Burlington police were dispatched for a report of a male assaulting someone on Elmwood Avenue. Officers found Kyle Pecor, 36, of Burlington on Church Street near Cherry Street. They say Pecor had assaulted individuals near Elmwood Avenue and had approached an individual near Cherry Street and prevented their path. He was taken into custody for Simple Assault and Aggravated Disorderly Conduct.
Pecor’s prior criminal history includes:
▪ 4 Failures to Appear
▪ 19 Violation of Court Orders or Conditions Charges with 3 Convictions ▪ 5 Felony Charges with 1 Conviction
▪ 56 Misdemeanor Charges with 17 Convictions
▪ 1 Unknown Offense Level Charge
▪ 10 Assaultive Crime Charges with 6 Convictions
▪ 1 Dangerous/Deadly Weapon Related Charge
Information is preliminary and subject to change.
▪ 4 Violation of Probation/Parole Charges, with 0 Convictions
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the Burlington Police Department at (802) 658-2704.