Governor Phil Scott announced actions on the following bills, passed by the Legislature. Bills with a corresponding message to the Legislature are noted below and messages are attached.
On July 13, Governor Scott signed bills of the following titles:
- S.219, An act relating to addressing racial bias and excessive use of force by law enforcement
- S.338, An act relating to justice reinvestment
- S.339, An act relating to miscellaneous changes to laws related to vehicles
- S.342, An act relating to temporary workers’ compensation amendments related to COVID-19 (see attached letter)
- H.552, An act relating to the Vermont Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Pollution Control Revolving Fund
- H.572, An act relating to the Maternal Mortality Review Panel
- H.716, An act relating to Abenaki hunting and fishing licenses
- H.754, An act relating to restructuring and reorganizing General Assembly staff offices
- H.837, An act relating to enhanced life estate deeds
- H.956, An act relating to miscellaneous amendments to alcoholic beverage laws
The Governor has now acted on all bills passed by the Legislature to-date. To view a complete list of action on bills passed during the 2020 legislative session, visit https://governor.vermont.gov/governor-scotts-blog/2020-legislative-session.
If passed sexual assault and child molestation will be perfectly legal as the offender will have reproductive autonomy
If this happened in downtown Burlington he would have gotten diversion for littering
Anyone paying attention ? Like Keith asks, ” Are you going to go or will you just stay behind your…
The best thing about Martha’s Vineyard might still be visiting John Belushi’s grave. Or Obama’s summer home.
Categories: Press Release