Governor Phil Scott announced actions on the following bills, passed by the Legislature. Bills with a corresponding message to the Legislature are noted below and messages are attached.
On July 13, Governor Scott signed bills of the following titles:
- S.219, An act relating to addressing racial bias and excessive use of force by law enforcement
- S.338, An act relating to justice reinvestment
- S.339, An act relating to miscellaneous changes to laws related to vehicles
- S.342, An act relating to temporary workers’ compensation amendments related to COVID-19 (see attached letter)
- H.552, An act relating to the Vermont Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Pollution Control Revolving Fund
- H.572, An act relating to the Maternal Mortality Review Panel
- H.716, An act relating to Abenaki hunting and fishing licenses
- H.754, An act relating to restructuring and reorganizing General Assembly staff offices
- H.837, An act relating to enhanced life estate deeds
- H.956, An act relating to miscellaneous amendments to alcoholic beverage laws
The Governor has now acted on all bills passed by the Legislature to-date. To view a complete list of action on bills passed during the 2020 legislative session, visit https://governor.vermont.gov/governor-scotts-blog/2020-legislative-session.
the point of this article is not accurate. Welsh is a communist. McCarthy on the other hand was right about…
we desperately need new people in our legislature that care about Vermonters and not the federal agenda!
Poor “Little Peter”, as I usually call him…….The tiny KING OF PC JARGON and WHINING. THERE IS JUST NO STEEL…
welch needs to be voted out!! Vermont needs a clean slate of new senators and congress men. enough is enough…
ha ha ha ha Of course they don’t vote. Why would they? Which puffed up and silly politicians imagined that…
Categories: Press Release