REPORTER WANTED -
Professional news reporter to cover Vermont State House, Burlington city government, and other government/policy news for online daily newspaper. Full-time. Required: some experience and training, some travel, strong home internet connection. Send resume, cover letter and links to clips to: Guy Page, Publisher, Vermont Daily Chronicle, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business & Service Directory
One Day In July
New Life Crew – Pete Fiske
Alabaster Home Repair – William Moore, Johnson VT, 888-3930
Planet Massage – Suzan Seymour
Mangan PI – serving all Vermont
Johnson Real Estate Group – Neil Johnson
Robert Rich Tax & Financial Services
Advertise Your Business or Service for as little as $10/month. Contact email@example.com.
- vtbeliever on Roe V. Wade overturned!
- Lawrence on Editor: Solons’ silence shatters more than glass
- CJ on State-federal Medicaid deal covers 200K Vermonters
- Angelo on Benning: anti-Roe Supremes lied, Ethan Allen “hailing a cab out of town”
- Lawrence on Burlington budget reverses police defunding, outspends State of Vermont on racial equity
- Lawrence on Truck stuck in Smugglers Notch – again
- Dano on Editor: Solons’ silence shatters more than glass
- mrfisher77 on Rev. Devon Thomas: God of love gives women a choice
- SHAZZAM on Editor: Solons’ silence shatters more than glass
- phantomroseexpress on Thayer: Thank you SCOTUS – Now to the People to defeat Prop 5!
- Peter Yankowski on Editor: Solons’ silence shatters more than glass
- SHAZZAM on State’s attorney Sarah George, challenger Ted Kenney to square off in candidate forum
- Dano on State’s attorney Sarah George, challenger Ted Kenney to square off in candidate forum
- richlachapelle on Despathy: Enough is enough! No more drug experimentation on children
- Dano on Unplugging the Rage Machine