To the editor:
True the Vote has been working since the 2020 election analyzing ballot harvesting in critical states. They’ve concluded that in those 5 key states 5 million ballots were cast by voting mules. Mules are paid people who stuff ballot boxes. Here’s the rest of the story.
There’s a tool available to trace every cell phone in the country. Data (Pings) are stored and accessed by professionals who can site locations and provide a history of cell phone pings per location. True the Vote accessed 4 million minutes of pings where ballot boxes were placed resulting in tracing mule activity at each ballot box. Some locations had video cameras that confirmed the mule activity.
1. Mules were paid between $10 to $40 a ballot they harvested. This is a felony.
2. Mules were traced to multiple ballot boxes and other states where they deposited ballots
3. A ballot box in Georgia had 292 mules deposited 1900 ballots…..this anomaly was a consistent with all ballot boxes.
4. In Philadelphia where 1200 boxes were placed mules also came from other states to deposit ballot.
5. Mule harvesting occurred in all key states…(Georgia, Wisc., PA., Arizona and Michigan).
6. In Georgia data was presented to Gov. Kemp’s staff that resulted them being obstructionists to their efforts.
7. Sec. of State in Georgia recognized serious law violations and indicated further criminal investigation….5 months ago.
8. This information was shared with Republican National Committee (RNC) but no feed back was received.
9. True the Vote indicated funding sources for mules were C3 non-profits…which is a federal law violation.
Denish D’Souza’s documentary will be released shortly and will reveal the above and other voting irregularities that occurred in the 2020 election. It won’t change the results but hopefully voting laws will change to insure voting integrity. However, True the Vote indicated RNC doesn’t seem to be interested in these findings nor motivated to correct three key shortcomings …..making sure voting roles are current for each election cycle, insure chain of custody for all ballots and supervise all ballot boxes placed in the community.
TIME magazine’s article on the 2020 election cited placing ballot boxes was a well-coordinated national effort funded by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. You can be sure this same group is in place with a work-around strategy for the 2022 and 2024 election. We have a lot at stake….sure hope states increase voting oversight and accountability that will achieve results we can trust.
Frank Mazur, South Burlington