On May 18, Governor Scott signed these bills:
- H.108, Vermont standards for issuing a Clean Water Act section 401 certification
- S.20,and restrictions on perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances and other chemicals of concern in consumer products
- H.210, addressing disparities and promoting equity in the health care system
- H.428, hate-motivated crimes and misconduct
- S.16, creation of the Task Force on Equitable and Inclusive School Environments
“Making Vermont a more inclusive and equitable place to live must continue to be a top priority for state government,” Scott said. “Whether it’s in government, education, business, health care or in our personal lives, we all have a role to play in this critical work.”
On May 18, Governor Scott also signed S.42, establishing the Emergency Service Provider Wellness Commission.