A pro-BLM flag supporter on the Council condemned the “hatred” of the pro-police flag, and said there are people in Barre who “cannot see past their hatred.”
Vermont crime novelist Archer Mayor was involved in a two-vehicle crash Tuesday afternoon, Nov. 17 that sent the driver of the other car to the hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries, state police said.
Vermont conservatives – and Trump supporters in particular – are media shy. At numerous Trump rallies this reporter has asked flag-waving, sign-carrying, “USA” chanting Vermonters to tell me why they support the president. Those willing to answer usually refuse to give their names. Social and family repercussions are feared. Worse, they tell me they’re worried about losing their jobs.
BY PETER FERNANDEZ ON • ( LEAVE A COMMENT )
Now that Biden is our president-elect, he may well become socialism’s malleable puppetoon manipulated by the Bernies, the Pelosis, the Omars, as the Democrat Party’s media marketing partners, MSNBC and CNN. Senator Sanders has already formed a unity policy plan with the president-elect, telling NBC News that Biden “will be the most liberal president since FDR.”
BY AARON WARNER ON • ( LEAVE A COMMENT )
Despite the obvious gentrification of the Portland, Oregon neighborhoods where I grew up, ten years ago there were no tent cities scattered along the city-scapes. Now there are too many to count. Trash and garbage were rarely an eye sore along the shoulders of the inner-city freeways. Today it appears as though little to no money is in the budget for keeping the roads clean.
- Exciting news about how the Vermont Daily Chronicle is growing – and how you can help
- Water Cooler: Covid up but restrictions unlikely; replacing Bible at VA; septic waste fertilizing stops; register women for draft?; winery won’t reopen; VT’s ‘Boston Tea Party’ celebrated
- Runner, rower, and patriotic rugby player represent VT in Tokyo
- Covid aside, how healthy is Vermont?
- Commentary: communism the ‘second oldest faith’
Categories: Vermont Daily Today