Scott Milne Announces Additional Democratic and Independent Endorsements
POMFRET, VT – Today, candidate for Lieutenant Governor Scott Milne announced that five additional Democratic and Independent leaders have endorsed his candidacy.
“I’ve known Scott Milne for a long time, and I’m confident he is the right person to be Vermont’s next Lieutenant Governor,” said former Democratic State Representative Michael Reese. “He has the experience needed to help Vermont emerge from the current crisis stronger than ever, and will work across the aisle to make Vermont an affordable place to live.”
“I am honored to have the support of so many great Democratic and Independent leaders from across Vermont,” said Milne. “Their support is indicative of the growing number of Vermonters who want to put people over partisanship, and desire a Lieutenant Governor with realistic and achievable goals coupled with practical small business experience.”
These endorsements follow last week’s announcements that Senator Debbie Ingram (D-Chittenden County) and Representative Linda Joy Sullivan (D-Dorset, Danby, Mt. Tabor, Peru, Landgrove) endorsed Milne.
Additional Democratic and Independent Endorsements for Scott Milne:
- Fmr. Senator Bob Hartwell (D-Bennington County & Wilmington)
- Representative Chris Bates (D-Bennington)
- Representative Terry Norris (I-Shoreham, Whiting, Orwell, Benson)
- Fmr. Representative Michael Reese (D-Pomfret, Barnard, Hartford)
- Jim Salsgiver (Democrat) of Dorset, member of the Vermont School Board Association, Dorset Selectboard, Bennington-Rutland Supervisory Union Board, and Taconic and Green Regional School District Board