Governor Phil Scott announced actions on the following bills, passed by the Legislature. Bills with a corresponding message to the Legislature are noted below and messages are attached.
On July 13, Governor Scott signed bills of the following titles:
- S.219, An act relating to addressing racial bias and excessive use of force by law enforcement
- S.338, An act relating to justice reinvestment
- S.339, An act relating to miscellaneous changes to laws related to vehicles
- S.342, An act relating to temporary workers’ compensation amendments related to COVID-19 (see attached letter)
- H.552, An act relating to the Vermont Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Pollution Control Revolving Fund
- H.572, An act relating to the Maternal Mortality Review Panel
- H.716, An act relating to Abenaki hunting and fishing licenses
- H.754, An act relating to restructuring and reorganizing General Assembly staff offices
- H.837, An act relating to enhanced life estate deeds
- H.956, An act relating to miscellaneous amendments to alcoholic beverage laws
The Governor has now acted on all bills passed by the Legislature to-date. To view a complete list of action on bills passed during the 2020 legislative session, visit https://governor.vermont.gov/governor-scotts-blog/2020-legislative-session.
Categories: Press Release