Governor Phil Scott announced actions on the following bills, passed by the Legislature. Bills with a corresponding message to the Legislature are noted below and messages are attached.
On July 13, Governor Scott signed bills of the following titles:
- S.219, An act relating to addressing racial bias and excessive use of force by law enforcement
- S.338, An act relating to justice reinvestment
- S.339, An act relating to miscellaneous changes to laws related to vehicles
- S.342, An act relating to temporary workers’ compensation amendments related to COVID-19 (see attached letter)
- H.552, An act relating to the Vermont Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Pollution Control Revolving Fund
- H.572, An act relating to the Maternal Mortality Review Panel
- H.716, An act relating to Abenaki hunting and fishing licenses
- H.754, An act relating to restructuring and reorganizing General Assembly staff offices
- H.837, An act relating to enhanced life estate deeds
- H.956, An act relating to miscellaneous amendments to alcoholic beverage laws
The Governor has now acted on all bills passed by the Legislature to-date. To view a complete list of action on bills passed during the 2020 legislative session, visit https://governor.vermont.gov/governor-scotts-blog/2020-legislative-session.
Tough call on the cell towers. It is a nice income for the land owner and then the town gets…
Cancel the 1619 culture of lies. Teach the greatness of the world’s greatest experiment, the U.S. of America. “We the…
Kesha take your agenda back to California. People here will refuse to hate their brother and sisters. Your KIND spreads…
DISARM a CRIMNAL NOT a law abiding citizen.
Maybe we should go BACK to Vigilante justice!! when a PERP kicks in my door, a 12 Gauge double will…
Categories: Press Release